FSSAI License Registration
FSSAI (Food Safety and Standard Authority of India) is an authority to provide food license to the food business in India. It is the overseeing and administrative body for providing the security to the customers about the food served in the market.
The Food Safety and Standards Act engages FSSAI to practice the forces notwithstanding doing the capacities determined to them by the Government of India and additionally the Ministry of Health and Family Affair. The Ministry of Health and Welfare likewise goes about as an advisor for the FSSAI Food License.
FSSAI license registration is mandatory for all the FBOs paying little heed to the nature and size of their activities. Each and every sustenance business be it wholesalers, producers, providers, dealers, Re-packers, and so on everyone needs to perform FSSAI enrollment method so as to keep away from hiccups in their activities as a result of Non-consistence to FSSAI’s rules.
There are distinctive kinds of FSSAI Registration and the sort of FSSAI Registration relies on the yearly turnover of the Food Business or introduced limit or it could likewise rely on the introduced limit and a blend of the considerable number of elements set up together.
FSSAI Categories for License and registration
FSSAI license and registration categories are segregated in three different types, Basic license, State license, Central license.
The types of license are depended on the type of business and annual turnover of the business. There are in all three types of license Basic license is required when the annual turnover of the business is up to 12 lakh, state license is required when the business turnover exceeds 12 lakh and below 20 crore. Central license for the business whose annual turnover is above 20 crores.
Applicable fee for FSSAI License
Following mentioned are the FSSAI license fees.
- The Manufacturer and mill operator with Above 1MT every day Production,10,001 to 50,000 LPD of drain Or 501 to 2500 MT of drain solids per annum, needs to pay Rs 5000 and the producer and mill operator with the generation of Below 1 MT of Production and 501 to 10,000 LPD of drain Or 2.5 MT to 500 MT of drain solids per annum needs to Rs 3000 as an expense for FSSAI License.
- The Hotels upto 4 Star needs to Rs 5000 as a charge for FSSAI License.
- Nourishment sellers and Other sustenance Business Operator including eateries/motel, clubs and so on serving nourishment, Canteens in Schools, Colleges, Office and Institutions, Caterers, Banquet corridors with nourishment providing food game plans, needs to Pay Rs 2000 as an expense for FSSAI License.
- The charge for Renewal of the permit will rely on the quantity of years chose.
- The Fee for a Duplicate permit will 10% of Applicable permit Fee
Government Fee for FSSAI License
Registration fees of FSSAI is divided into the government fee and professional fee. Government fee for FSSAI registration is mentioned below:
- FSSAI Basic license fees – Starts from 100 rupees.
- FSSAI State License fees – Starts from 2000 rupees- 5000 rupees.
- FSSAI Central License fees – 7500 rupees.
Various online websites are available where you can apply for FSSAI license and these online websites helps to make fssai payment online.