Using shared office space in Dubai is a brand new way of working and sharing. These spaces are specifically designed to provide a collaborative and a productive environment for the inhabitants and are established without any corporate constraints. It is an office environment that offers flexible work environment to suit most business needs at a pocket-friendly price.
Every business owner is faced with a dichotomy and that is whether to share an office space or own one. Today, an increasing number of companies are joining the shared office space Dubai communities. Like any other concept, even shared office space has its own advantages and a few disadvantages. However, the pros are much more compared to the cons.
The advantages of shared office space in Dubai
- Increased flexibility: this is the most obvious benefit of a shared office space and it provides immense flexibility in various ways. With shared office space, you can avoid the need for a long lease. All the amenities are offered on a monthly basis. There are no upfront fees, deposits and also a wide variety of options are available. This helps to keep the costs down. In case your team numbers increase and you find the office space constricting, you can immediately switch to another bigger office.
- More opportunities: When you are building a start-up, doing it all alone can be boring and can get uninteresting sometimes. In a business there are always new things to learn and do. A shared office space in Dubai lets you surround yourself with other like-minded entrepreneurs who can actually be of help when things get rough. The shared office spaces also host plenty of business events for mingling and networking including workshops and happy hours.
- Access to new partnerships and key players: This is an added advantage of working in shared office spaces where you have access to key players that can also help your business grow. You will be sharing and collaborating with other start-ups in the same space. You can attract the attention of other investors and venture capitalists that are looking for new investment opportunities. It is a great place to network with other like-minded people. If you find the right pairing for your business through shared office space then it could be a match made in heaven.
- Shared amenities: A private space does not give you the luxury of just getting to work as soon as you reach your office. Additionally, you will need to buy furniture get phone lines and internet connection and also arrange for employee parking. This requires a lot of maintenance as well.
- Open environment: Your employees can enjoy an open environment to work and it is also a brand new opportunity for them to share their ideas with other employees in the shared office space in Dubai.
A shared office space means that you are sharing your office space with another start-up company or any other business organization. While your business interests are secured, you have an external opportunity for growth as well.